INSTITUTE FOR CONSTRUCTION INNOVATION AWARDS SCHOLARSHIP TO FOUR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY INNOVATORS
Recipients will attend the Advanced Studies in Active Estimating and Integrated Cost Management program offered exclusively at UC Davis.
(DAVIS, CA) The Institute for Construction Innovation has awarded scholarships to four prestigious candidates to attend the Advanced Studies in Active Estimating and Integrated Cost Management program. The program is offered exclusively at UC Davis, Continuing and Professional Education. The awardees are:
- Dr. Ngoc-Bihn TA, Head of Department, Institute of Construction Economics – Ministry of Construction, Vietnam
- Justin Pennington, Civil Engineer Associate, City of Los Angeles, Department of Water and Power
- Dr. Nguyen Luong Hai, Professor of Construction Management, Economics Department at the University of Transport and Communications, Vietnam
- Raag Lavingiya, Graduate Student at UC Berkeley, LEED-certified Green Associate and certified Data Science Construction, Architecture, and Engineering
These top professionals were selected based on professional experience and their dedication toward enhancing the construction industry.
Participants of UC Davis’s Advanced Studies program learn to master five main pillars: Behavior, Alignment, Process, Communication, and Analytics. The program is leading a new era in design and preconstruction. The Advanced Studies program teaches industry professional to:
- Transform Team Perspectives,
- Apply Active Estimating to Achieve Targeted Costs,
- Examines integration of new technologies available to the construction industry,
- Master Probability Factors that lead to Predicative Risk Mitigation,
- Employ Analytical Strategies for accurate cost awareness,
- Optimize Behaviors that drive Target Value Design cost certainty.
The program uses a “think-tank” approach to optimizing success within Integrated Project Teams. Participants includes Owners, Architects, Engineers, General Contractors, and Trade Partners. This variety of industry professionals helps implement team dynamics efficiently within a new era in design and preconstruction.
For more information on The Institute for Construction Innovation, go to www.i4Ci.org.